Music To Our Ears!
Help improve English Literacy of 600+ children in the Drakensberg area of rural KwazuluNatal, SOUTH AFRICA this #GivingTuesday.
Initiating a choir in schools of impoverished areas can improve English Literacy by 40% as was demonstrated by the recent ISIPHETHU SOTHUKELA Project in the Drakensberg area of rural KwazuluNatal, SOUTH AFRICA.
5 reasons why singing should be in schools:
– It contributes to wellbeing
– It increases confidence and discipline
– It helps to encourage teamwork
– It has physical and mental health benefits
– It supports language development and enhances literacy
The aim is to take this project one step further by enhancing Maths, Science and English teaching for learners already well-disciplined through choir participation. Help PSI achieve their goal to reach $15,000.